The platform CERI is a platform for comprehensive management of emergencies, which allows:
- A comprehensive emergency management, from people to call the Resource Management Command and Control:
- Classification of incidence
- Caller location and location of the incident
- Complete management of the Command and Control
- Location and allocation of resources
- A complete integration of the communications subsystem of the CERI platform with telephone exchange.
Joint management of services and Operational Exploitation Technology allows us to give a higher quality service, fully integrated and synergistic, resulting in improvements in service quality indices reflected in the list of services, as well as lower costs of maintenance and management.
- Systems, Communications and Security
- Maintenance and operation of information. Databases and Statistics
- Geographic Information Systems
- Corporate Information Systems (Intranet Dashboard, Web Portal, Portal exclusive media, etc..).
- Device management board. Mobility
- Multimedia mobility management
- 24×7 Help Desk
- Supervision: Personnel management, quadrants, reinforcements, imaginary…
- Operations: Coordinators, Command and Control, Calling Attention…
- Protocols: Action Plans, Operating Model, Style Box…
- Quality: Quality management system, internal audits, documentation…
- Internal Training: Initial and continuing training of operators, quality of care calls, proactive monitoring to identify areas for improvement…
- Training and Relationship with Users: Initial and ongoing integrated agencies, single entry point for integrated agency needs and channeling within the service.
Corporate Management Systems Emergency enable automation and customization of multiple services, facilitating internal management of an emergency agency.
Incorporates modules with different access profiles to the areas of:
- Administration: integrated management of staff.
- Maintenance and Technical Resources: tasks and review of equipment inventory.
- Guards and Quadrant Management: complex schedule planner.
- Training: unifies all the information about the training activities carried out at the Centre.
- Service Parts: forms to obtain information from each service attended.
- Report Management: detailed analysis of available information in the application.
- Web Module: external access to the application of unregistered users.
Our systems of coordination and mobility management are fully connected bi-directionally against host CERI, allowing to perform the main functions:
- Coordination of the incident.
- Resource management.
- Transmitting / receiving multimedia content.
- Mission control.
- Control HR and vehicles assigned to missions.
These key functions are grouped into the following subsystems: