WHAT IS THIS?
It is a Comprehensive Management service with two main aims:
- Quality: to ensure end-user perception.
- Savings: to ensure cost efficiency for your organization.
WHAT CAN IT DO FOR YOU?
- Implementation of the Total Assets Management, TAM, sets in motion a systematic process of rationalization, while ensuring value innovation and cost optimization.
- Centralized Registry and Information on all the assets handled by your company. Both tangible (equipment, premises, furniture) and intangible (contracts, training, dependences).
- Align your organization with the quality of service, making it a goal to have a certified services charter.
- Relation with the suppliers for each of your company’s contracts, monitoring of SLAs.
- Monitoring of the full cycle of each incident and service request, guaranteeing its closing, notifications to users, etc.
- Measurement of the efficacy and efficiency, based on indicators.
- It allows cost reduction in service management by automating processes.
- It helps to implement the continuous improvement model.
- Entry of incidents and service requests from external channels (citizens) as well as internal (automated, internal staff).
- Multiple incident input channels, unified management from all channels.
- Management and processing of each incident, implementation of pre-defined actions (protocols, instructions, etc.).
SERVICE PROVISION MODEL
- The service is completely outsourced, that is, your company does not have to invest in ICT infrastructure, licenses, etc.; the Web platform is at the Tissat CPD.
- Management model pursuant to the PAS-55 standard.